ELECTRONIC PLAN ROOM
Available via mvbe.com
With an upgraded package, members can now take advantage of the newest technology available to the construction industry:
- PROJECTS FOR BID
- PLANS – SPECIFICATIONS – ADDENDA
- ARCHIVED PROJECTS
- AREA – Upstate New York – Canadian border to Pennsylvania
PLAN ROOM OPERATION AT MVBE OFFICE
- Plans & Specifications – Government Agencies, institutional, commercial and industrial.
- Electronic Bulletin
- Available for inspection during the working day, overnight and weekend loan of plans
- MVBE is able to provide in-house reproduction of plans and specs upon request during business hours.
MEMBERSHIP DIRECTORY & CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY BUYERS GUIDE
Available at mvbe.com
- Health Plans: Employees of member firms may select from several plans available including:
Blue Cross/Blue Shield of CNY and Utica-Watertown, MVP and HMO Blue of CNY and Utica-Watertown
- Life Insurance Plans: Guardian Life Insurance
- Dental Plans: Indemnity (Schedule A&B) and Prime Blue.
- Long Term Care
STATE WIDE SERVICE – B.I.E.
Member of Building Industry Employers of New York State – reciprocal plan room privileges with B.I.E. affiliates in Upstate New York – visiting contractors.
LEGISLATIVE AND GOVERNMENTAL REGULATIONS
- Communication with governmental agencies regarding contract bidding, specifications, etc., through the BIE of NYS
- Lobbying with NYS through the Business Council of NYS
- State Report – news bulletin – legislative alerts
- Mohawk Valley Construction Industry Clambake
- Annual Golf Outing
- Membership Meetings
GROUP PURCHASE DISCOUNT PROGRAMS
- Statutory N.Y.S. Disability Insurance
- N.Y.S. Workers Compensation Safety Group #469. Largest Construction Safety Group in New York State administered by Lovell Safety Management Company
- Fleet Management Program – Purchase vehicle for company and employees at thousands of $ below dealer cost.
- OSHA Training Programs at MVBE office and other locations
- Safety manual
- Tool Box Talks
Timely seminars on safety, tax changes, construction law, contract documents, bonding & insurance, finance, etc.
MEETING AND CONFERENCE FACILITIES
Conference room for up to 40 persons available to member firms.
728 Court Street, Utica, NY 13502
Tel: 315/624-0276 * Fax: 315/624-0261