ONLINE PLAN SYSTEM (OPS)
Available via mvbe.com
Coverage Area – New York State – Canadian border to Upper Pennsylvania
MVBE Online Plan System (OPS) – Standard Membership ($375/yr.)
- Track projects;
- Add company to bidders list;
- Add notes to company info;
- Order prints;
- View project activity;
- Email project info;
- Search spec book for details;
- View bidders lists;
- Add information to calendar.
MVBE Online Plan System (OPS) – Upgraded Membership
(Standard Membership plus $595/tax)
- All options of Standard Membership, plus:
- View addenda, plans and specifications;
- Print addenda, plans and specifications;
- Download files;
- Onscreen project take-off with free, downloadable, estimating software;
- View Pre-Bid projects.
PLAN ROOM OPERATION AT MVBE OFFICE
- Plans & Specifications – Government Agencies, institutional, commercial and industrial.
- Weekly Electronic Bulletin
- Dedicated computer available for inspecting the Online Plan System during the work day
- MVBE provides in-house reproduction of plans and specs upon request during business hours
MEMBERSHIP DIRECTORY & CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY BUYERS GUIDE
Available at mvbe.com and in the MVBE Offices
STATE WIDE SERVICE – B.I.E.
Member of Building Industry Employers of New York State
LEGISLATIVE AND GOVERNMENTAL REGULATIONS
- Communication with governmental agencies regarding contract bidding, specifications, etc., through the BIE of NYS
- Lobbying with NYS through the Business Council of NYS
- State Report – news bulletin – legislative alerts
GROUP PURCHASE DISCOUNT PROGRAMS
N.Y.S. Workers Compensation Safety Group #469. Largest Construction Safety Group in New York State administered by Lovell Safety Management Company
- OSHA Training Programs at MVBE office
- Safety Training – courses available at MVBE office
- Monthly Tool Box Talks included in Newsletter
Timely seminars on safety, tax changes, construction law, contract documents, bonding & insurance, finance, etc.
Advocating the need of a strong construction trades workforce through construction career days, student classroom instruction, apprenticeships, scholarships, and partnership in our local workforce development committee.
Furthering the promotion of the construction industry through membership and volunteerism in local organizations/associations.
- Mohawk Valley Construction Industry Clambake
- Annual Golf Outing
- Membership Meetings including Cabin Fever
MEETING AND CONFERENCE FACILITIES
Conference room for up to 30 persons available to member firms
Mohawk Valley Builders Exchange is governed by a Board of Directors. The Board is composed of a cross-section of the Mohawk Valley Construction Industry.
Members of Mohawk Valley Builders Exchange, Inc., as leaders in their respective fields, contribute generously to the building construction industry of the Mohawk Valley and the State of New York, and to the economic vitality of the Region and State as well. Members belong because they care about the future of their Region and State and give of their time and energy freely to protect and advance the integrity of the building construction industry.